Join Us for this Special Event!
- Peter Goerzen, Professor of Bible and Religion, Bethel College
- Donna Schneweis, Board Chair, KCADP
- Ron Wurtz, Retired Federal Public Defender, First Director of the Kansas Death Penalty Defense Unit
- Katie Rose Friesen Birkey, Bethel College Student
- Steven Becker, Former District Court Judge 27th District/Kansas State Rep. District 104
- Wilma Loganbill, Murder Victim Family Member
In person: Krehbiel Auditorium, Bethel College North Newton
Event is open to KCADP members and the general public.
No admission charge.
To register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your attendance preference (in person or virtual)
- Bethel College Bible & Religion Dept.
- Kansas Institute for Peace & Conflict Resolution
- Kansas Coalition Against the Death Penalty